The simplest way to get from Vienna directly to the Formula 1 - Austrian Grand Prix
The Red Bull ring is located in the small town of Spielberg, in the mountain area, 190 kilometres from Vienna, or in other words, three-hour drive from the capital of Austria.
The Austrian Formula 1 Grand Prix runs between 29-30 June 2019, so it is important to set up in advance your means of transport to Spielberg, taking into account the popularity of this circuit and the high number of visitors since the end of June.
Would you like to have the round-trip journey from Vienna to Spielberg, on the same day, safely and without unnecessary waiting time, having a driver at your disposal? If the answer
is yes, then the solution is simple!
Airport Vienna Transfer has specially conceived, for this event, private transfer packages at convenient prices for a comfortable trip, in the latest car models and with professional drivers.
The round-trip ticket starts at 580 Euros, depending on the chosen type of car: minivan, wagon or limousine.
BONUS! Six-hours waiting time, FREE OF CHARGE.
Travel details in brief:
- June 30th, 2019
- round-trip Vienna-Spielberg
- FREE OF CHARGE - the driver waits for your return trip
- newest, comfortable and spacious car models, at an excellent price
- Get rid of the burden of finding a parking space in a crowded area
- Relax and enjoy the whole experience
Formula 1 Austria Grand Prix
The Red Bull Ring, the Austrian Formula 1 circuit, is located in a gorgeous mountain scenery, north of the Mur River and it exists in the Formula 1 agenda since 1970.
In figures, the Austrian Formula 1 stage means:
- Running a circuit of 4,318 km
- 71 laps
- Total race distance: 306,452 km
- Turns: 10 (3 left + 7 right)
- Turns number 1, 3 and 4 offer possibilities of overtaking
- Number of contested official races: 29
- The first race took place in 1970
Book the private Vienna-Spielberg transfer NOW and enjoy the full experience of Austria's Formula One circuit!